APPLE, ALMOND & CRANBERRY SLAW
Crunchy, fresh and delicious, it’s the perfect side for BBQ’s, parties or picnics!
Ready In 10
- 1 small cabbage , shredded (6 – 7 cups packed)
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples , sliced into matchsticks (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
In a large bowl toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately for best results.
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.