Spicy Sweet Potato and Feta Frittata
This Moroccan inspired spicy frittata is a scrumptious veggie treat. You can roast the onion and sweet potato in advance if you like and then add the eggs before serving.
Ready In 30 - 60 mins
- 700g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (try ready chopped to make it easier)
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5cm/2in fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground chilli
- 1 tbsp Garden Mint Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 8 medium eggs, beaten
- 200g feta, crumbled
- small bag of baby spinach
- ½ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic, for drizzling
- mixed salad leaves to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Tip the sweet potato and onions into a roasting tin. Add the garlic, ginger, spices, Garden Mint Olive Oil, sea salt and black pepper. Mix well and cover tightly with kitchen foil.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Add the spinach to the potatoes and stir, pour over the beaten eggs. Scatter with the crumbled feta cheese and bake for another 20 minutes, or until the eggs are just set in the middle.
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.