FESTIVE CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE DIP
Ready In 25 MINUTES
- 2 x 340g tubs of cream cheese
- 170g pomegranate arils
- 1 small jalapeño, cored and finely-diced
- 170g spring onions, thinly-sliced
- crackers, for dipping
Cranberry sauce ingredients:
- Add cranberries, orange juice, Olive oil and balsamic into a medium saucepan, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the cranberries have popped.
- Remove from heat. Chill the cranberry sauce in a sealed container in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. (Or you can make the cranberry sauce up to 3 days in advance.)
- Spread the cream cheese in a single layer in a large serving bowl or plate.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the cream cheese in a single layer, followed by the pomegranate arils, diced jalapeño, and green onions.
- Serve immediately, with crackers for dipping.