FESTIVE CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE DIP
Ready In 25 mins
- 2 x 340g tubs of cream cheese
- 170g pomegranate arils
- 1 small jalapeño, cored and finely-diced
- 170g spring onions, thinly-sliced
- crackers, for dipping
Cranberry sauce ingredients:
- Add cranberries, orange juice, Olive oil and balsamic into a medium saucepan, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the cranberries have popped.
- Remove from heat. Chill the cranberry sauce in a sealed container in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. (Or you can make the cranberry sauce up to 3 days in advance.)
- Spread the cream cheese in a single layer in a large serving bowl or plate.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the cream cheese in a single layer, followed by the pomegranate arils, diced jalapeño, and green onions.
- Serve immediately, with crackers for dipping.
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.