Greek Style Roasted Fish and Potatoes
Dinner, Main course
Ready In 60 mins
- 5 small roasting potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges (Maris Piper & Red’s are good!)
- 2 fresh skinless fillets of fish (desired choice)
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano or a tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- small handful flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Sundried Tomato Balsamic, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Tip the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin.
Season and mix together to coat everything in the oil. Roast for 15 mins, turn everything over and bake for 15 mins more.
- Add the lemon and tomatoes, and roast for 10 mins, then top with the fish fillets and cook for 10
mins more. Drizzle with Garlic Olive Oil and Sundried Tomato Balsamic. Scatter with parsley and serve.
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.