NEW POTATO SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND DILL
Perfect side dish for a weeknight dinner or BBQ party.
Ready In 23 MINS
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a medium saucepan.
- Add cold water to cover the potatoes by about an inch.
- Boil the potatoes for about 5 to 8 minutes or until you can pierce them with a fork. Do not overcook!
- Remove from water and let them cool completely. You can leave them in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to make the salad, cut the potatoes in half and place them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, dill, garlic, Sicilian White Wine Vinegar, and Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- Generously season with salt and toss to combine. Alternatively, you can also arrange the salad on a platter.
- You can serve the salad right away or let it cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.