NEW POTATO SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND DILL
Perfect side dish for a weeknight dinner or BBQ party.
Ready In 23 MINS
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a medium saucepan.
- Add cold water to cover the potatoes by about an inch.
- Boil the potatoes for about 5 to 8 minutes or until you can pierce them with a fork. Do not overcook!
- Remove from water and let them cool completely. You can leave them in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to make the salad, cut the potatoes in half and place them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, dill, garlic, Sicilian White Wine Vinegar, and Rosemary & Garlic Olive Oil.
- Generously season with salt and toss to combine. Alternatively, you can also arrange the salad on a platter.
- You can serve the salad right away or let it cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.