Pea, courgette and mint spaghetti
Dinner, Main course
Ready In 20 mins
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water for 9 mins. Drain and return to the pan.
- On a low heat fry the courgette in a little oil until nicely browned, then set aside
- Cook the peas in a small pan of boiling water for 2 mins or until tender. Drain and set aside a quarter of the peas. Put the remaining peas in a food processor along with the chopped cheese, garlic, Mint Infused Olive Oil and most of the mint. Blitz together, adding a little water if needed to create a sauce with a thick-ish like consistency.
- Stir the pea sauce, reserved peas and the courgette through the pasta until fully coated.
- Divide between serving dishes and top with mint leaves and a few extra shavings of cheese.
- Finish with a drizzle of mint oil and a splash of White Balsamic for a little sweetness.