The crispness of the apples with the creaminess of the Brie, makes a delicious salad that’s perfect for winter!
Ready In 20 mins
- 500g bucatini pasta
- 30g chopped pancetta, or chopped unsmoked bacon
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 cans of cherry or regular tomatoes
- 30g freshly grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp rosemary & garlic infused olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- fresh basil, for serving (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Just before draining, save 1 cup of the pasta cooking water then Drain.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook the Pancetta until just crisp, add the red pepper flakes, and cook until fried, about 1 minute. Slowly add the tomatoes, stirring to combine. Add the pasta and toss well, adding a splash of the reserved pasta cooking water, if necessary to bring it all together. Remove the pan from the heat and add the grated Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese and rosemary & garlic infused olive oil then season with salt and pepper(to taste).
Divide the pasta among plates and serve immediately topped with fresh basil and additional cheese and rosemary & garlic infused olive oil, if desired.