Delicious Nando's style spicy rice!
Ready In 40 mins
- Lightly fry the chopped pepper and onion in 1 tbsp of olive oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly
- Add the spices to the pan and cook for a further 1 minute (add a little more oil if the mixture is too dry)
- Add the rice, water and vegetable stock to the pan
- Bring to the boil, then immediately turn the heat to the lowest possible and add the frozen peas (move to a smaller hob if needed)
- Cover with a lid and cook for around 30 minutes (until cooked).
- Mix the rice regularly and re-cover with the lid to ensure the rice doesn’t stick.
- Once completely cooked, stir well and drizzle with Lemon Infused Olive Oil and Chilli Infused Balsamic (hot)
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.