Steak and Eggs hash
Dinner, Main course
Ready In 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add the potatoes to the tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and Garlic Olive Oil and mix together
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice the steak and sprinkle with the smoked paprika and Caramelised Onion Balsamic
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the steak and peppers to the baking tray.
- Create 2 spaces for the eggs, then crack the eggs into the wells.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then serve.
- drizzle with a little more Garlic Olive Oil and Caramelised Onion Balsamic
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.