Steak and Eggs hash
Dinner, Main course
Ready In 30 mins
- 2 large minute steaks
- 1 small Red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 large potato, chopped into small cubes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add the potatoes to the tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and Garlic Infused Olive Oil and mix together
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice the steak and sprinkle with the smoked paprika and Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the steak and peppers to the baking tray.
- Create 2 spaces for the eggs, then crack the eggs into the wells.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then serve.
- drizzle with a little more Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic