A sumptuously savoury, rustic dish - a must for any BBQ! This pairing brings together the comforting calm of our wonderfully aromatic rosemary and garlic olive oil and the deep rich savoury flavour of our caramelised onion balsamic.
Ready In 90 mins
- Mix the rosemary and Sicilian olive oil in a pestle and mortar to make a
thick marinade paste.
- Place the lamb pieces into a bowl and cover with the marinade, toss to coat,
then leave to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Peel the onions, and chop the peppers into 2.5cm pieces.
- Divide and thread pieces of meat onto the 6 skewers, alternating between
wedges of onion and pieces of pepper.
- Grill or BBQ for 5-8 minutes, until nicely charred on the outside with a juicy pink inside or to your liking.
- Rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of rosemary and garlic infused olive oil and caramelised onion infused balsamic
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.