Moroccan sea bass
Ready In 1 hour
- 4 whole small sea bass, gutted and trimmend
- 2 lemon, 1 juiced & 1 Sliced
- 2 tbsp Lemon Infused Olive Oil plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
Preheat the oven to 190C
To make the paste, put all of the ingredients, except the sliced lemon, parsley and tomatoes, in a bowl and mix.
Score the sea bass then rub the paste all over, stuff the each fish with an equal amount of sliced lemon and parsley.
Take 4 large pieces of aluminium foil big enough to wrap each fish. Put an equally-sized piece of lightly greased grease proof paper on top of each piece of foil. Divide the tomatoes between the grease proof paper and place the fish on top. Wrap the around the fish, using the foil to seal it. Bake for 20-25 mins or until cooked through.
Serve on a bed of tabbouleh