Warm Beetroot and Tabbouleh Salad
Ready In 30+ minutes
- 1 tbsp Sicilian Olive Oil
- 125g bulgur wheat
- 2 tbsp Orange & Mandarin Olive Oil
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 small cooked cubed beetroot
- 150g tinned baby broad beans or frozen and defrosted
- handful flat leaf parsley coarsely chopped
- salt and freshly black pepper, to taste
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to instructions on the packet and set aside
- While the buckwheat is cooking, warm the Sicilian Olive Oil in a frying pan, add onions and garlic, stir, cover and sauté gently for 10 minutes or until tender. Add a little water if they start to dry out.
- Stir 2 tbsp of balsamic into the pan, let it bubble, then remove from the heat.
- Add the cooked bulgur wheat, broad beans, lemon juice, beetroot, parsley, Orange & Mandarin Olive Oil and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of salad leaves, garnish with extra broad beans, crumbled feta cheese (optional) and a drizzle of Pomegranate Fig Balsamic
You May Also Like
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.