Ready In 90 mins
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 600g soft cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 284ml pot double cream
- Drizzle of either Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- Butter and line a 23cm loose-bottomed tin with baking parchment. Crush digestive biscuits to crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Put in a bowl and pour over 100g melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are coated. Tip into the tin and press down evenly into the. Chill in the fridge for 1 hr to set firmly.
- Place soft cheese and icing sugar in a bowl, then beat until smooth.
- Tip in double cream and continue beating until the mixture is combined.
- Spoon the cream mixture onto the biscuit base.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake down. Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the cheesecake to room temperature, about 30 mins before serving.
- To un-mould, place the base on top of a can, then gradually pull the sides of the tin down.
- Slip the cake onto a serving plate, removing the lining paper and base.
- Drizzle over decorative stripes of the Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic