Easy Black Forest Crumble
Ready In 1 hour
- 450g of black forest fruits, chopped into small chunks
- 75g of granulated sugar
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g plain flour
- 50g demerara sugar
- Chocolate and Coffee Infused Balsamic for drizzling
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Mix together the fruit and granulated sugar. Pop into a pie dish.
- Rub the butter into the flour to make a light breadcrumb texture. Add in the demerara sugar until combined and spread over the fruit until completely covered.
- Bake for 35-50 mins until golden brown and bubbling, and the fruit is tender.
- Serve with a drizzle of Chocolate and Coffee Infused Balsamic and enjoy!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.