Chocolate and coffee bananas
Ready In 20 mins
- Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- 1 banana per person
- Slice the banana peel down the centre of the banana, and separate slightly so that you can trickle the Chocolate & Coffee balsamic over the banana inside the skin.
- Then close the banana peel back around the banana, cover in tinfoil, and pop on the BBQ for about 20mins or more, as long as the BBQ isn’t too hot.
- If you are baking in the oven, preheat the oven to 190C and cook for 10/15 mins until lovely and sticky.
- Serve the BBQ bananas still Inside the blackened skins with a big dollop of ice cream or greek yoghurt and another trickle of Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- You could add Marshmellows, strawberries or raspberries too. Have an experiment and let us know what you think!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.