Chocolate and coffee bananas
Ready In 20 mins
- Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- 1 banana per person
- Slice the banana peel down the centre of the banana, and separate slightly so that you can trickle the Chocolate & Coffee balsamic over the banana inside the skin.
- Then close the banana peel back around the banana, cover in tinfoil, and pop on the BBQ for about 20mins or more, as long as the BBQ isn’t too hot.
- If you are baking in the oven, preheat the oven to 190C and cook for 10/15 mins until lovely and sticky.
- Serve the BBQ bananas still Inside the blackened skins with a big dollop of ice cream or greek yoghurt and another trickle of Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- You could add Marshmellows, strawberries or raspberries too. Have an experiment and let us know what you think!