Blue cheese parma ham pancakes
Ready In 40 mins
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Cooking oil for frying
- Pinch salt
- For the filling:
- A block of blue cheese (Stilton or Dolcelatte work really well)
- Parma Ham
- Rocket Leaves
- Black pepper
- One of our thick Reserve balsamics Reserve Balsamic, Chilli Infused Balsamic or Truffle Infused Balsamic
- Make the pancake batter and the pancakes as normal. Once a pancake is nearly ready to serve (should have been flipped at least once!) whilst it is still in the pan crumble the blue cheese in a line down the centre of the pancake.
- Slide onto a plate once the cheese has started to melt, then add the strips of Parma ham and the rocket leaves on top.
- Glug a stripe of olive oil then balsamic, add plenty of cracked black pepper and then wrap up the pancake so the filling runs all the way through the middle.
- Again and again until you run out of pancake batter!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.