Blue cheese parma ham pancakes
Ready In 40 mins
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Cooking oil for frying
- Pinch salt
- For the filling:
- A block of blue cheese (Stilton or Dolcelatte work really well)
- Parma Ham
- Rocket Leaves
- Black pepper
- One of our thick Reserve balsamics Reserve Balsamic, Chilli Infused Balsamic or Truffle Infused Balsamic
- Make the pancake batter and the pancakes as normal. Once a pancake is nearly ready to serve (should have been flipped at least once!) whilst it is still in the pan crumble the blue cheese in a line down the centre of the pancake.
- Slide onto a plate once the cheese has started to melt, then add the strips of Parma ham and the rocket leaves on top.
- Glug a stripe of olive oil then balsamic, add plenty of cracked black pepper and then wrap up the pancake so the filling runs all the way through the middle.
- Again and again until you run out of pancake batter!