What a delicious meal to have for brunch!
Ready In 60 mins
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 6 slices bacon
- 30g of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 40g grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 tbs Chilli and Garlic infused olive oil
- 30g spinach
- 4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- zest of 1 lemon
- sea salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- In a large bowl place the potatoes, lemon zest, parmesan, 2 tbs of the chilli garlic olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Then toss well the potatoes have a even coating.
- On a baking tray, place the coated potatoes then cover with the bacon.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, place potatoes in bowl and toss again (add a little more oil if they are looking dry) if bacon is crispy remove and set aside if not place back into the oven with potatoes.
- Continue to roast for 20-25 minutes (until bacon is crisp and potatoes are golden).
- Meanwhile in a frying pan heat the remainder of the chilli garlic olive oil then sauté the garlic, add the spinach leaves, cover and cook for a minute or two tops. set aside
- Remove the potatoes and bacon from the oven drain off any excess oil, place onto a serving plate. Top with the eggs and the warm spinach mixture. Garnish with fresh dill Serve warm.