What a delicious meal to have for brunch!
Ready In 60 mins
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 6 slices bacon
- 30g of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 40g grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 tbs Chilli and Garlic infused olive oil
- 30g spinach
- 4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- zest of 1 lemon
- sea salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- In a large bowl place the potatoes, lemon zest, parmesan, 2 tbs of the chilli garlic olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Then toss well the potatoes have a even coating.
- On a baking tray, place the coated potatoes then cover with the bacon.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, place potatoes in bowl and toss again (add a little more oil if they are looking dry) if bacon is crispy remove and set aside if not place back into the oven with potatoes.
- Continue to roast for 20-25 minutes (until bacon is crisp and potatoes are golden).
- Meanwhile in a frying pan heat the remainder of the chilli garlic olive oil then sauté the garlic, add the spinach leaves, cover and cook for a minute or two tops. set aside
- Remove the potatoes and bacon from the oven drain off any excess oil, place onto a serving plate. Top with the eggs and the warm spinach mixture. Garnish with fresh dill Serve warm.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.