Chilli & Chocolate Brownies
Ready In 60 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease an 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined, then set aside. In an electric food mixer beat the Alentejan Olive Oil, Chilli Pepper Infused Olive Oil and the sugar for about a minute, until pale.
- Continue to mix on a medium setting while adding the eggs, one at a time.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, fold in the flour mixture until only just combined and then gently fold in the chocolate chips, doing as little mixing as possible.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl, then pour the mixture into the greased tin.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, until a papery top has begun to form.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into even squares.