Chilli & Chocolate Brownies
Ready In 60 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease an 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined, then set aside. In an electric food mixer beat the Alentejan Olive Oil, Chilli Pepper Infused Olive Oil and the sugar for about a minute, until pale.
- Continue to mix on a medium setting while adding the eggs, one at a time.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, fold in the flour mixture until only just combined and then gently fold in the chocolate chips, doing as little mixing as possible.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl, then pour the mixture into the greased tin.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, until a papery top has begun to form.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into even squares.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.