Deliciously Ella’s granola with a twist
Ready In 60 mins
- 2 ½ cups oats
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (or Alentejan Olive Oil)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Crush pecans and almonds and add to a mixing bowl with all the other dry ingredients except the raisins and cinnamon, and mix.
- Melt coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon together in a pan. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180°C, stirring occasionally, until crunchy.
- Allow to cool and stir in the raisins. Store in an air tight container.
- Delicious with Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic. Add berries, a banana, or use to top a crumble.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.