Easter Egg Cheesecake
These cheesecake filled Easter eggs are the perfect treat for the Easter weekend. Filled with creamy no-bake cheesecake and topped with a chocolate drizzle and your favourite Easter treats. A great way to use up any leftover Easter eggs too!
Ready In 20 min prep - 2 hrs to chill
- 1 Easter egg, approx 130g
- 60g Biscoff or Digestive biscuits, crushed
- 25g butter, melted
- 220g full fat cream cheese
- 100ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g icing sugar
- mini eggs, chocolate bunnies, maltesers or strawberries, to decorate
- Chocolate & Coffee Balsamic, to drizzle before serving
- Melt the butter, either in the microwave or in a small pan, and add to the crushed biscuit crumbs
- Mix well until the mixture looks like wet sand
- Divide the biscuit base mixture evenly between the two halves of the chocolate egg, gently press into the egg using the back of a small spoon until it is compact and even. Place them in the fridge to chill while you make the filling
- Put the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth
- Add the double cream and mix until thick and the filling holds its shape
- Carefully spoon the filling into each egg shell and smooth over with the back of a small spoon
- Put into the fridge to set for 2 hours
- To serve, drizzle with Chocolate & Coffee Balsamic and decorate with Mini Eggs, Malteser Bunnies, strawberries – or your favourite Easter treats!
- Serve immediately, or store undecorated in the fridge for 3-4 days
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.