Fig & Olive Chutney
Ready In 90 mins
- Put all the ingredients into a heavy-based saucepan that has a lid, bring to a bubble and when it starts boiling,
- turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, take off the lid and let it stand to cool a little for 5 or so minutes,
- then tip into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Spoon the Chutney into clean, warm jars,
- then seal with their lids and leave to cool for about 3 hours before transferring to the fridge.
- Keeps for 6 weeks.