Homemade Ice Cream With Fruit
Ready In 24 mins
- 600ml Double cream
- 250g Caster sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
- 50g Fruit of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
- Separate the egg whites and whip until sti?
- Whip the cream with the vanilla extract
- Beat egg yolks with your sugar until creamy
- Add egg yolk mixture to cream mixture and beat again
- Fold in egg whites carefully and freeze in a suitable container for 24 hours
- When you are ready to serve, chop the fruit of your choice and add to serving bowl with ice cream
- Serve with a generous drizzle of Chocolate & Coffee Infused Balsamic
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.