Lemon Drizzle Cake
Ready In 60 mins
- Measure all ingredients for the cake mixture into a large mixing bowl, until well blended.
- Turn the mixture into a prepared tin (8 x 21cm – greased and lined) scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula to remove any excess and level the top gently with the back of your spatula.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes and then lift out onto a separate plate.
- Serve with a few drops of our Pomegranate & Fig Infused Balsamic and Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Cut into squares when cold