Poached egg avocado on toast
Ready In 15 mins
- Poach an egg. Whilst it is poaching, mash 1/2 a ripe avocado in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Pop a piece of bread in the toaster.
- Spread the avocado mix over the toast.
- Once the egg is cooked to your liking, put onto a piece of kitchen roll to drain off any excess moisture if necessary and then pop the poached egg on top of your toast.
- Give another drizzle of Olive Oil if desired, and then a drizzle of the Balsamic you’ve chosen.
- Enjoy the yolk, the olive oil and the balsamic mixing together on your plate.
For breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack.