Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Ready In 20 mins
- Mix the digestive biscuit crumbs, ½ cup of melted butter and white sugar together in a small bowl and set aside
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, gradually add sugar and vanilla and beat
- Pour in whipping cream and whip until flling thickens
- Chill until ready to assemble 5. Wash and slice the strawberries and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of sugar and set aside 15 minutes before you are ready to assemble your tri?e
- Reserve a few strawberries to garnish with
- Layer your ingredients in your serving dish(es) starting with the digestive crumbs, then the strawberries and ending with the cream cheese filling.
- Repeat layers as desired
- Top with fresh strawberries to decorate and drizzle the mint oil infused olive oil and pomegranate and fig balsamic over the top.