Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Ready In 20 mins
- Mix the digestive biscuit crumbs, ½ cup of melted butter and white sugar together in a small bowl and set aside
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, gradually add sugar and vanilla and beat
- Pour in whipping cream and whip until flling thickens
- Chill until ready to assemble 5. Wash and slice the strawberries and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of sugar and set aside 15 minutes before you are ready to assemble your tri?e
- Reserve a few strawberries to garnish with
- Layer your ingredients in your serving dish(es) starting with the digestive crumbs, then the strawberries and ending with the cream cheese filling.
- Repeat layers as desired
- Top with fresh strawberries to decorate and drizzle the mint oil infused olive oil and pomegranate and fig balsamic over the top.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.