Sweet Potato Salad
Ready In 25 mins
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potato into small chunks leaving the skin on.
- Place in an oven proof dish or baking tray and rub with Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of the chunks- try one to check it’s cooked to your liking!).
- Chop the other ingredients and mix in a big salad bowl.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, add to the bowl and drizzle over the Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and the Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic.