Sweet Potato Salad
Ready In 25 mins
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potato into small chunks leaving the skin on.
- Place in an oven proof dish or baking tray and rub with Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of the chunks- try one to check it’s cooked to your liking!).
- Chop the other ingredients and mix in a big salad bowl.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, add to the bowl and drizzle over the Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and the Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.