ten minute trifle pots
Ready In 10 mins
- Red Grapes
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic
- Mascarpone or Vanilla custard
- Crushed Amaretti biscuits
- Chop and remove the tops from the strawberries. Half the berries and grapes and combine all the fruit together in a bowl. Pour the Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic over the fruit and if possible put in the fridge for a few hours before serving to allow the berries to marinate in the balsamic. Just before serving spoon the mascarpone or custard into the bottom of individual glass dishes, add the fruit and sprinkle some crushed amaretti biscuits on top!
- As an easy but impressive dessert at any dinner party or as a quick and decadent treat for yourself!
- Try drizzling with Chocolate & Coffee Reserve to add something extra special.