Valentine’s balsamic truffles
Ready In 30 mins
- Crumble your cake/pudding of choice into a bowl
- Add the couple of teaspoons of brandy and a couple of teaspoons of the balsamic of your choice.
- Roll the mixture into a small, truffle sized ball. Melt the white chocolate and dip the truffle balls into it. Then leave to cool slightly before dipping them into a bowl of chocolate sprinkles.
- How about adding a poem to your truffles? We will even let you borrow this one we wrote earlier:
- Roses are red,
- violets are blue,
- balsamic is brown,
- and I made these truffles all for you!