Vegan Shortbread with Lemon Oil
Ready In 60 mins
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease a 9 x 9 Inch baking tin. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and salt
- Pour in the Lemon Infused Olive Oil (or another oil of your choice) and stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated. Use your hands to form a dough; it will be crumbly
- Transfer the dough into the tin and press it down with your fingers to form an even layer. Prick the surface of the dough with a fork
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the surface feels firm to touch and is golden brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Using a very sharp knife, slice the shortbread into even squares.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.