ANTIPASTO CHEESE CHRISTMAS TREE
Ready In 60 mins
- 4 x 280g tubs of cream cheese
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup gherkins, finely diced
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste (if desired)
- Dress with Reserve Balsamic
FOR THE DECORATIONS
- 1-2 cups pitted mixed olives, dried on paper towel
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and dried on paper towel.
- Rosemary sprigs to decorate.
- Ritz crackers, water crackers or pretzels for serving.
- Salami & Prosciutto slices for serving.
- A wider tree shape is more stable than a tall thin tree to prevent collapse.
- Use your hands to mould the cream cheese into a tree shape. Then carefully pick up the tree with one hand and peel off the cling film before placing onto a serving plate. If you find the cream cheese has softened too much and won’t hold it’s shape, refrigerate until it thickens again (about 20 mins)
- Place a piece of non-stick cling film on a clean work surface. Scoop the cream cheese mixture out onto the cling film and completely cover with another piece. (you may need two pieces to cover it)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the tree until well combined.
- Use a spatula to smooth the edges. Decorate with olives, sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary sprigs, lightly pressing into the cream cheese to ensure they stay on.
- Brush with some olive oil
- Top with a star cut out of a yellow or orange pepper.
- Serve with crackers of your choice, salami, prosciutto slices rolled up and a drizzle of Reserve Balsamic!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.