Apple & Brie Salad
The crispness of the apples with the creaminess of the Brie, makes a delicious salad that’s perfect for winter!
Ready In 15 mins
- 1 bag 5-6 oz. mixed greens
- 4 oz. brie cheese, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 large apple cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing
- Combine salad leaves, apples, cranberries, pecans, spring onion and brie into a bowl
- combines all the ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.