Balsamic roasted vegetables
Ready In 45 mins
- Sweet potatoes
- Baby carrots
- Classic Balsamic
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potatoes and the parsnips length ways leaving the skins on. Try to make sure they are a similar size.
- Leave the carrots whole. Put into a roasting tin with a little olive oil, and season with black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until browning and soft.
- Then sprinkle over plenty of the Classic Balsamic, and put back into the oven for another 5 minutes or until the balsamic has absorbed into the vegetables.
- With a roast dinner, with meat or fish, with left overs, cold with couscous or grains.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.