Balsamic roasted vegetables
Ready In 45 mins
- Sweet potatoes
- Baby carrots
- Classic Balsamic
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potatoes and the parsnips length ways leaving the skins on. Try to make sure they are a similar size.
- Leave the carrots whole. Put into a roasting tin with a little olive oil, and season with black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until browning and soft.
- Then sprinkle over plenty of the Classic Balsamic, and put back into the oven for another 5 minutes or until the balsamic has absorbed into the vegetables.
- With a roast dinner, with meat or fish, with left overs, cold with couscous or grains.