Cherry Balsamic Pork Loin
Dinner, Main course
Ready In 1hour 10mins
- Combine all ingredients ( apart from pork loins) in a high powered blender. Blend mixture until smooth and pureed, about 45 seconds.
- Reserve 3 tbsp of the marinade to drizzle when serving.
- Trim pork loins of any excess fat. Place pork in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork loins. Seal bag and make sure all meat is covered.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature or chill up to 24 hours. Remove pork from the refridgerator 30-45 minutes before grilling or roasting.
- Prepare the grill on a medium- high heat.
- Remove the pork loins from the bag and place in center of grill. Discard bag with marinade.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning every 4-5 minutes
- Let pork rest before slicing.
- Serve with the reserved marinade and a generous drizzle of black cherry balsamic.