Ready In 20 mins
- Slice the chicken as thinly as possible and place in a hot pan to cook through until golden brown.
- Lay out two tortilla wraps and sprinkle with a handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Chop the red pepper and add on top of cheese.
- Add a chicken filling to each and finish with more cheese.
- Place another tortilla on top of each and fry separately in a medium pan with a spot of olive oil, turning once, until crisp
- Cut into quarters and serve with a drizzle of Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic