Chilli garlic mackerel parcels
Ready In 40 mins
- 4 whole mackerel
- The juice and zest of 2 oranges
- 4 tablespoons Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Slice diagonal lines into the mackerel to allow the flavour to penetrate the fish.
- Cut four sheets of tin foil large enough to shape into a sealed parcel. Place each fish individually on the tin foil.
- Drizzle each fish with our Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and massage into the cuts in the skin.
- Divide the zest and juice of the oranges between the four parcels, and then add a good pinch of sea salt and lots of cracked black pepper. Seal the tin foil.
- Pop in a preheated oven (200C) for 20minutes or cook on the BBQ for about 15 minutes.
- With salad, new potatoes, couscous or corn on the cob