Chilli garlic mackerel parcels
Ready In 40 mins
- 4 whole mackerel
- The juice and zest of 2 oranges
- 4 tablespoons Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Slice diagonal lines into the mackerel to allow the flavour to penetrate the fish.
- Cut four sheets of tin foil large enough to shape into a sealed parcel. Place each fish individually on the tin foil.
- Drizzle each fish with our Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and massage into the cuts in the skin.
- Divide the zest and juice of the oranges between the four parcels, and then add a good pinch of sea salt and lots of cracked black pepper. Seal the tin foil.
- Pop in a preheated oven (200C) for 20minutes or cook on the BBQ for about 15 minutes.
- With salad, new potatoes, couscous or corn on the cob
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.