Garlic Parmesan Baked Potatoes
Ready In 60 mins
- 900g New potatoes washed with skins on
- 40g Butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese Dressing
- 1 tbsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Place the potatoes into a large baking dish
- In a bowl combine the melted butter and lemon juice and then pour the mixture over potatoes and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden and brown
- Garnish the potatoes before serving with the Garlic Infused Olive Oil
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.