King Prawn Lime & Chilli Noodles
Ready In 20 mins
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp soft brown sugar
- 1 x 250g pack fresh egg noodles
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 165g cooked king prawns
- 40g roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Serve with a handful fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp lime & chilli infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic & ginger balsamic
- Mix together the soy sauce, sugar and juice of 1/2 lime
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain and stir through the sauce
- Meanwhile, fry the onions, chilli and garlic in a pan using a splash of olive oil for 5 mins, until soft
- Add the prawns and fry for a minute, then add the noodles, add half of the peanuts and heat through
- Put the lime & chilli infused olive oil and the garlic & ginger balsamic into a gift of oil dressing shaker and shake well
- Place into 2 dishes, scatter over the rest of the peanuts and serve with the remaining half lime cut into small wedges, garnish with the coriander(optional) then pour over the dressing
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.