Lamb on the BBQ
Ready In 90 mins
- Take the lamb out of the fridge an hour or so before cooking to allow it to come up to room temperature. When you do this, massage the meat with the Rosemary & Garlic or Mint Olive Oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Repeat this a couple of times whilst the meat is getting to room temperature. You could even do this the night before to make sure the flavour of the oil penetrates into the meat.
- When the coals are white, lay the lamb skin side down on the BBQ and cook for 15 minutes on each side if you want slightly pink lamb, 20 minutes on each side if you want the meat well done. Leave to rest in tinfoil for at least 15 minutes after removing from the BBQ.
- To cook this lamb in the oven, preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºC/gas 6, and cook for about an hour and 15 minutes if you want it pink, or an hour and a half if you want it more well done.
- With salads, pittas or wraps, potatoes or other BBQ sides. Delicious when drizzled with Classic Balsamic or Reserve Balsamic to serve.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.