Lemon chicken with asparagus
Ready In 20 mins
- Place flour and salt in a shallow dish and gently toss each chicken breast in the dish to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and then add the chicken and saute for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Add the chopped asparagus to the pan, saute for a few minutes until bright green and tender crisp.
- Lay the lemons slices flat on the bottom of the pan and cook for a few minutes on either side, remove and set aside.
- Layer all the ingredients back into the skillet – asparagus, chicken, and lemon slices on top.
- Serve with a drizzle of Lemon Infused Olive Oil over your chicken and Classic Balsamic over your asparagus.