Lemon chicken with asparagus
Ready In 20 mins
- Place flour and salt in a shallow dish and gently toss each chicken breast in the dish to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and then add the chicken and saute for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Add the chopped asparagus to the pan, saute for a few minutes until bright green and tender crisp.
- Lay the lemons slices flat on the bottom of the pan and cook for a few minutes on either side, remove and set aside.
- Layer all the ingredients back into the skillet – asparagus, chicken, and lemon slices on top.
- Serve with a drizzle of Lemon Infused Olive Oil over your chicken and Classic Balsamic over your asparagus.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.