Mushroom Pasta Salad
Ready In 30 mins
- Cook the pasta and allow to cool.
- Heat the Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oile and cook the thinly sliced mushrooms until they release all their liquids.
- This needs to then cook off until the pan is dry again, and the mushrooms have coloured (this part is important!). When the mushrooms have browned a little add the seeds.
- Cook on a high heat and keep stirring.
- The seeds will also colour but don’t let them burn. Then add the rosemary and Garlic.
- Cook while stirring for a couple more minutes then add the Classic Balsamic.
- Continue cooking until the Balsamic becomes sticky. Then add to the pasta and stir thoroughly until all the pasta is coated.