Nectarine & Prosciutto Salad
Ready In 20 mins
- 4 ripe nectarines, stoned and cut into wedges
- 120g pack of mixed leaf salad
- 180g prosciutto
- 3 tbsp toasted three seed mix
- Heat a griddle pan, brush the nectarines with a little basil oil then griddle for 1-2 minutes in small batches.
- For the dressing
- Smash the chopped basil to a rough paste using a pestle and mortar,transfer into the gift of oil shaker add the remaining ingredients, salt and pepper to taste and then shake well.
- Toss the salad leaves with half of the dressing, then tip onto a serving platter. Tear the Prosciutto, top with the griddled nectarines, seeds and then drizzle the remaining dressing and serve.