Nectarine & Prosciutto Salad
Ready In 20 mins
- 4 ripe nectarines, stoned and cut into wedges
- 120g pack of mixed leaf salad
- 180g prosciutto
- 3 tbsp toasted three seed mix
- Heat a griddle pan, brush the nectarines with a little basil oil then griddle for 1-2 minutes in small batches.
- For the dressing
- Smash the chopped basil to a rough paste using a pestle and mortar,transfer into the gift of oil shaker add the remaining ingredients, salt and pepper to taste and then shake well.
- Toss the salad leaves with half of the dressing, then tip onto a serving platter. Tear the Prosciutto, top with the griddled nectarines, seeds and then drizzle the remaining dressing and serve.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.