Pea mint feta toasts
Ready In 20 mins
- 300g frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons Mint Infused Olive Oil
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- Half a juiced lemon
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 baguette
- Salt + cracked black pepper to taste
- Defrost the peas in boiling water and drain. Put peas in a food processor with 2 tablespoons of the Mint Infused Olive Oil and pulse until you have a chunky puree.
- Add the crumbled feta and the lemon zest and pulse briefly to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and the salt and pepper and stir by hand.
- Mixture can be refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
- Toast the baguette in slices.
- Drizzle the Mint Infused Olive Oil over the toast before scooping on a mound of the pea mixture.
- Give another drizzle of the over the top for good measure!