Pea mint feta toasts
Ready In 20 mins
- 300g frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons Mint Infused Olive Oil
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- Half a juiced lemon
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 baguette
- Salt + cracked black pepper to taste
- Defrost the peas in boiling water and drain. Put peas in a food processor with 2 tablespoons of the Mint Infused Olive Oil and pulse until you have a chunky puree.
- Add the crumbled feta and the lemon zest and pulse briefly to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and the salt and pepper and stir by hand.
- Mixture can be refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
- Toast the baguette in slices.
- Drizzle the Mint Infused Olive Oil over the toast before scooping on a mound of the pea mixture.
- Give another drizzle of the over the top for good measure!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.