An easy pizza to feed the family
Ready In 45 minutes
- 50ml warm water
- 200g thick yoghurt
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20ml Sicilian Olive Oil
- Good pinch of salt
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 300g mozzarella
- 200g Chorizo, salami or thinly sliced parma ham.
- Rocket leaves for Garnish
- For the dough: Mix the water, yoghurt and salt together with the Sicilian Olive Oil. Then mix the flour with the baking powder, add it to the yoghurt, stir well so it becomes a dough, knead it a little then divide into 4 even sized balls Leave to sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to the 225c then place the flat baking tray that you are going to bake the pizza on into the oven to get it very hot.
- With a well floured rolling pin, flatten each ball and roll out as thin as possible.
- Take the tray from the oven and dust with a little flour then place the rolled out dough on top and cook for 4 minutes, then take out oven and turn over, this will ensure you will not have a soggy pizza!
- Now to top the base spread some of the crème fraîche then teared mozzarella. Pop back in the oven and cook for about another 5-8 minutes. Once cooked top with Chorizo, salami or slices of Parma Ham and garnish with the rocket leaves.