Quinoa & Edamame Salad
Ready In 30 mins
- Add water, quinoa, and salt to a saucepan and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the cabbage, edamame, red pepper, carrots, cucumber and the coriander.
- Mix together and drizzle over the Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil and the Garlic & Ginger Balsamic
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.