Recipe easy thai style noodles
Ready In 15 mins
- Dried noodles (1 nest per person)
- Prawns, chicken, tofu, stir fried veg, egg – anything you fancy!
- Spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tablespoons Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil
- Heat a dessert spoon of cooking oil (olive, sesame, or coconut oil would all compliment this dish) in a large frying pan or wok.
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger and add to the wok for 30 seconds before adding in your prawns, chicken, tofu, veg, egg, a combination of these or anything you fancy with your noodles.
- Whilst these are cooking, boil the water for your noodles and cook them according to the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Once they are cooked to your liking, drain & stir them into the wok.
- Add the Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil to the noodles and then glug in some dark soy sauce.
- Heat for another few minutes and then serve.
- As a quick dinner with some chopped spring onion scattered over the top. Easy!