Recipe easy thai style noodles
Ready In 15 mins
- Dried noodles (1 nest per person)
- Prawns, chicken, tofu, stir fried veg, egg – anything you fancy!
- Spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tablespoons Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil
- Heat a dessert spoon of cooking oil (olive, sesame, or coconut oil would all compliment this dish) in a large frying pan or wok.
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger and add to the wok for 30 seconds before adding in your prawns, chicken, tofu, veg, egg, a combination of these or anything you fancy with your noodles.
- Whilst these are cooking, boil the water for your noodles and cook them according to the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Once they are cooked to your liking, drain & stir them into the wok.
- Add the Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil to the noodles and then glug in some dark soy sauce.
- Heat for another few minutes and then serve.
- As a quick dinner with some chopped spring onion scattered over the top. Easy!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.