Recipe mushroom truffle pâté vegetarian
Ready In 120 mins
- Melt the butter in a pan with a drizzle of Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- Add the chopped onions and sauté until translucent and soft.
- Add in the chopped garlic cloves and cook for another few minutes.
- Finely chop the mushrooms and add to the pan and cook until reduced and tender.
- Add the fresh thyme and the Truffle Infused Balsamic and continue to stir for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and then set aside for 20minutes or until cooled.
- Transfer to a food processor and add in the cream cheese and the fresh parsley and then blitz until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add in more Truffle Infused Olive Oil or Truffle Infused Balsamic
- if you would like a more intense truffle taste.
- When you are happy with the flavour cover with cling film and put in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- On crusty or toasted bread with a few sprigs of parsley.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.