Rosemary garlic crispy potatoes
Ready In 60 mins
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins.
- Heat the Single Estate Olive Oil in a roasting tray in the oven.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander, giving them a good shake to fluff the edges up.
- Carefully toss in the hot butter & oil in the roasting tray and roast for 20 mins.
- Add the smashed garlic and rosemary to the tray, toss well together and roast for a further 50 mins until the potatoes are crunchy and golden brown.
- Just before you take them out of the oven, drizzle with Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- With a roast dinner, with fish, with stuffed mushrooms, with eggs, or with salads.