Rosemary garlic crispy potatoes
Ready In 60 mins
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins.
- Heat the Single Estate Olive Oil in a roasting tray in the oven.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander, giving them a good shake to fluff the edges up.
- Carefully toss in the hot butter & oil in the roasting tray and roast for 20 mins.
- Add the smashed garlic and rosemary to the tray, toss well together and roast for a further 50 mins until the potatoes are crunchy and golden brown.
- Just before you take them out of the oven, drizzle with Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- With a roast dinner, with fish, with stuffed mushrooms, with eggs, or with salads.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.