Sausage, Roasted Vegetable & Puy Lentil One Pot
Ready In 50 mins
- Heat grill to high.
- Put the sausages in a large roasting tin and grill for 8 – 10 minutes until browning, then switch the oven on to 200C / 180C fan/gas 6.
- Remove the tin from the oven and add the vegetables and garlic, then drizzle over the olive oil, balsamic and some seasoning.
- Roast for 30 – 35 minutes more until the sausages and vegetables are mostly tender, then stir through the lentils.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Stir through the fresh rosemary and extra olive oil and balsamic and serve.