Sausage, Roasted Vegetable & Puy Lentil One Pot
Ready In 50 mins
- Heat grill to high.
- Put the sausages in a large roasting tin and grill for 8 – 10 minutes until browning, then switch the oven on to 200C / 180C fan/gas 6.
- Remove the tin from the oven and add the vegetables and garlic, then drizzle over the olive oil, balsamic and some seasoning.
- Roast for 30 – 35 minutes more until the sausages and vegetables are mostly tender, then stir through the lentils.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Stir through the fresh rosemary and extra olive oil and balsamic and serve.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.