Ready In 35 mins
- 50g Cooking chorizo
- 1 tbsp Sicilian olive oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Red pepper, washed
- 250g Paella rice
- 800ml Hot chicken stock
- 350g Seafood selection
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 20g Fresh leaf parsley, washed and roughly chopped
- 150g Frozen peas
- 3 tbsp lime and chilli infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic & ginger Infused Balsamic
- Heat a large pan
- Fry the chorizo for 2-3 minutes on a high heat
- Add the onion and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the red pepper and cook for a further 2-3 minutes
- Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil
- Reduce the heat and leave to simmer
- Cover and cook until rice is cooked, then stir in the seafood and chorizo
- Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes
- Remove from the heat
- Add a squeeze of lemon and most of the parsley and stir in
- Serve with lime and chilli infused olive oil and Garlic & Ginger Infused Balsamic drizzled across the top of each bowl.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.