SIMPLE CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD
Ready In 20 mins
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Chop the cucumber into thin pieces.
- Place the pine nuts in a dry frying pan and let them cook, stirring, for 2 -3 minutes, until they turn a golden brown.
- Mix the pine nuts, tomatoes and cucumber together in a bowl, then add the lime juice, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Give another drizzle of the Mint Olive Oil over the top for good measure!
- Plus a drizzle of Sundried Tomato Infused Balsamic